THIS WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
1 Information which we collect about you
1.1 We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information which you provide to us from any of the input areas within the website including registration information.
- Information which you provide to us by any other means including (without limitation) telephone, fax or post.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
2 How we use your personal information
2.1 We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- to process your registration application, this may include sharing your information with partner organisations in connection with the registration process;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to keep you informed (with your consent) by electronic means, or other means, of information about specific campaign opportunities or services and products that we think maybe of interest to you.
- to provide you (unless you object) with other general information.
2.2 BODOG or their authorized representatives, partners or subsidiaries will take all reasonable precautions to protect the security of your data however we cannot be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of an unauthorised third party having accessed your application.
2.3 Where you use our website, we may invite you to participate in surveys & contest intended to assist us in the development of our services. Whilst your views will be welcome to us, there is no obligation for you to respond. You will be given details of the purpose of the survey and the parties who will undertake it.
2.4 We may, on occasion, be required to undertake a check of your identity. This will be conducted in confidence. We will normally discuss this with you prior to carrying out any identity checks.
2.5 BODOG will cooperate, where it is required to do so, with enquiries from authorities which demonstrate a legal requirement for access to information about you.
3 Communicating with you
3.1 The information we collect from you in connection with any registration application with regards to our campaign may include (without limitation) your name; age; email address; and mobile telephone numbers.
3.2 You may contact us by email if you have any questions about our use of your personal data. Please write to the Data Protection Officer, Bodog, and email to email@example.com
4 Commercial mailings from BODOG
4.1 BODOG does not use your personal data for any other purpose other than that set out in Clause 2.1.
5 IP addresses, cookies and links
5.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you as an individual.
5.3 The website may contain links that make it easy for you to visit our other websites. BODOG does have any control over these websites. However, if you use other links to leave BODOG and visit websites operated by third parties, BODOG cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting these websites.
6 Your right to ask to see the information we hold about you
6.1 You may request for us to provide you with details of personal information that we hold about you. If you want to make a request for this information you should write to BODOG at the email address given in section 3.2 above.
6.2 If you request us to do so we will consider making changes to the information that we hold about you. We will change certain limited information that we hold about you where you tell us it is incorrect.
7 Data Retention and Security
7.1 Safeguarding the privacy of your data is important to us, whether you interact with us personally, by phone, mail, over the internet or other electronic medium. We hold personal data in a combination of secure computer storage facilities, paper-based files and other records. We take steps to protect the personal data we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We may need to maintain records for a significant period of time. However, when we consider the data is no longer required, we will remove any details that will identify you or we will securely destroy the records.